Welcome Notes
pray for my SPA result =)
Syazell ;
Love Type
Refresh Profile Stuffs Twitter Follow Dash
owner


" Forgive for everything? till then again, in Jannah. Insha Allah. "


tagboard



Donation


Credits

© Full edited by me. Template design by Adila. thanks for Base code by Atiqah.
Last post before school
Friday, January 9, 2015 • 1:57 PM • 0 comments




Yea. Actually I hate when I ask something then they ignore it. I know they hear me. But I don't know why they must ignore me. Husnudzon. just do that. Think positive. I know they busy. I know this is the right time for me to do everything by myself and never hope for anyone to do it for me. whatever.

sorry. My grammar is not good enough. I just tried. 

Okay dah. Malas nak speaking bahasa hancur aku tu.  Lepas ni dah bukak sekolah. So masa untuk tengok blog ni 24/7 memang tak arhh. Homework for sure belambak. Tahun ni SPM pulak. wadduhh.. Okay lah. Assalamualaikum.



Post a Comment

hello!!!
Lets talk here//
Anyone who don't have blog just put ur facebook link
by the way, no harsh word please...
love u all..!!


|